Department: Service Dept.
Project Location(s): Penang, Malaysia
Education: Diploma, higher, graduated in Electronics Engineering
Compensation: Depending on skill and experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up, installation and commissioning of equipment at customer’s site
- Conduct training and provide after sales service
- Perform calibration, insert new application to customer
- Carry out yearly preventive maintenance and calibration to customer
- Attend customer’s complaints / technical enquiries and take corrective actions within targeted timeline
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with customer
- Able to handle multitask and work independence
- At least 1 years and above working experience in related field
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skill.
- Self-discipline with positive works ethics and behavior.
- Able to travel overseas.
- Other responsibilities and authorities within capability may be assigned by the superior from time to time