The NSW HeliMASTER-3 is a superior dispensing controller that is operated with master crafted auger screws. It is the beating heart of this dispensing handler.
Crafted with Preciseness
The HeliMASTER-3 uses our superior auger screw technology that works excellently with medium to high viscosity materials. Combining both air-pressure and rotating power, it generates a force to move fluid swiftly and precisely.
- Unique and compact with quick latch type valve designed cartridge.
- Dynamic programmable Auger screw’s rotation speed control (RPM)
- Supports medium to high viscosity material, dispensable range up to 1 million cps
- Support standard syringe sizes from 5 cc up to 30 cc and has special configurable bulk feeding features
- Adaptable with standard Luer lock type needles and precision SUS needles for various process optimizations
- Comes with multiple types of auger screws model to handle various types of material
- Optional jam detection encoding system
- Optional syringe level detections and low-level alert functions
Comparison of Flow-rate Performance
Different types of NSW Auger Screw
Auger Screw Valve Control
Auger Valves are designed for extruding applications that demands precise volumetric accuracy. It includes a precision motor that ensures consistent and high torque to dispense medium to exceedingly high viscosity fluids effortlessly. As a precision liquid dispenser, it is built to dispense beads as well as micro shots. This positions it as a versatile for applications involving a wide range of solder paste, adhesives and epoxies (including silicones and greases). Auger Valve is highly suitable for applications like sealing, nano printing, encapsulation, and dotting.
|Model||HeliMASTER 3 as known as “HM3”|
|Software||NDisp3 (NSW Advanced Dispensing Software)|
|Valve Control||Auger Screw|
|Fluid Viscosity||20,000-100,000 Cps|
Material Outlet Port
|NSW Precision Needle / Standard Luer Lock Needle|