The NSW HeliMASTER-3 is a superior dispensing controller that is operated with master crafted auger screws. It is the beating heart of this dispensing handler.
Crafted with Preciseness
NSW’s custom design pump head enables various types of fluids to be dispensed on a workpieces/board or electronic component at optimal precision with lightning speed.
- Unique and compact with quick latch type valve designed cartridge.
- Dynamic programmable Auger screw’s rotation speed control (RPM)
- Supports medium to high viscosity material, dispensable range up to 1 million cps
- Support standard syringe sizes from 5 cc up to 30 cc and has special configurable bulk feeding features
- Adaptable with standard Luer lock type needles and precision SUS needles for various process optimizations
- Comes with multiple types of auger screws model to handle various types of material
- Optional jam detection encoding system
- Optional syringe level detections and low-level alert functions
Comparison of Flow-rate Performance
Different types of NSW Auger Screw
Auger Screw Valve Control
Auger Valves are designed for extruding applications that demands precise volumetric accuracy. It includes a precision motor that ensures consistent and high torque to dispense medium to exceedingly high viscosity fluids effortlessly. As a precision liquid dispenser, it is built to dispense beads as well as micro shots. This positions it as a versatile for applications involving a wide range of solder paste, adhesives and epoxies (including silicones and greases). Auger Valve is highly suitable for applications like sealing, nano printing, encapsulation, and dotting.
|Model||HeliMASTER 3 as known as “HM3”|
|Software||NDisp3 (NSW Advanced Dispensing Software)|
|Valve Control||Auger Screw|
|Fluid Viscosity||20,000-100,000 Cps|
Material Outlet Port
|NSW Precision Needle / Standard Luer Lock Needle|