SynchroPULSE uses advanced squeezing technology to dispense liquid.
It is the latest flagship pump head that is developed for NSW superior dispensing systems.
Our New Flagship
The revolutionary SynchroPULSE is our latest innovation, unlike any other. It’s sharply precise dispensement works without any sort of mechanical aid and moving parts. It purely functions by utilizing air pressure to squeeze its internal diaphragm for dispensation – just like the human heart. This pulp is armed with our revolutionary self ‘Suck-back’ technology that can handle high viscosity materials and microscopic dots down to 80μm (or even smaller-40μm) without any instability or deformation.
SynchroPULSE Nozzle Head
- The latest revolutionary evolution in fluid delivery technology based on pure air pressure. It can dispense without squeezing or changing the original shape of the material (or fillet size)
- Patented self ‘Suck-back’ technology for high repeatable volume control.
- Unique ‘maintenance-free’ design without any mechanical parts swivel, pivoting or shifting
- No deformity in materials with microscopic particles such as solder paste as it doesn’t use moving mechanisms
- Superior fine volume adjustability. It’s smallest adjustable resolution can be down to ≥50 picolitre/pulse. (depending on the material’s characteristic)
- It’s perfectly sealed off chamber design enables ‘non-drip’ features during mass production
- Delicate ‘quick-latch’ design reduces downtime, improves productivity and efficiency
- It supports high viscosity material dispensing to up to 1,000,000 cps
- Compatible with several fine holes dispensing needles. The smallest hole size can be down to Ø25 µm (ID)
- Easy to operate and fast to learn
Dispensing Result (Lines)
Dispensing Result (Dots)
|Model||SynchroPULSE as known as “SP Pump”|
|Control Method||PLC Based + PC Based|
|Software||NDisp3 (NSW Advanced Dispensing Software)|
|Valve Control||Squeezing Diaphragm|
|Compatible Nozzle Size (ID)||Ø25µm, Ø40µm, Ø70µm, Ø100µm, Ø150µm, Ø200µm|
|0.00005 µl (approx. 50 pl)
*Depending on material’s characteristic
|Fluid Viscosity||1-1,000,000 Cps|
Material Outlet Port
|Luer Lock Needle|
|Applicable Syringe Size||10cc|